With the development of industry, various products need to be produced and processed. Lighting is inseparable from the factory floor. In order to ensure the smooth progress of the production and inspection work of the workers, a good lighting fixture is needed in the workshop to meet the work needs of the workers. LED high bay lights are mainly used to replace traditional high-power industrial lamps, and are used in complex environments such as industrial lighting. So what are the characteristics of LED high bay lights?
1. LED high bay light has a long service life. LED is used as a solid cold light source and is encapsulated by epoxy resin. It has no shortcomings such as luminescence, thermal deposition and light decay. LED high bay lights have a long service life of 60,000 to 10 at a suitable current and voltage. 10,000 hours, the life of LED high bay lights is more than 10 times longer than traditional light sources.
2. Environmental protection, LED high bay lights are made of non-toxic materials, unlike fluorescent lights that contain mercury, which can cause pollution, and LEDs can also be recycled. The spectrum of LED high bay lights does not contain ultraviolet and infrared. Unlike traditional light sources, it is surrounded by many mosquitoes around the lamp. No heat, no radiation, low glare, cold light source, safe touch.
3. LED industrial and mining luminous efficiency is high, high luminous efficiency.
4. The LED high bay light adopts constant current drive power, with high PF value and no grid pollution.
5. It has the advantages of low power consumption and light weight.
As we all know, the disadvantage of LED lamps is that the temperature is too high. How to better solve the heat dissipation problem of LED high bay lights?
The life of LED lamps largely depends on the heat dissipation level of the lamps. The main way to improve heat dissipation is to transfer the excess heat generated by the chip through the heat sink and the heat sink. At the same time, the main parameters related to LED heat dissipation are thermal resistance, node temperature and temperature rise.
Thermal resistance is the quotient of the difference between the effective temperature of the device and the temperature of the external reference point divided by the steady-state power consumption of the device. It is the most important parameter indicating the degree of heat dissipation.
The junction temperature refers to the temperature of the semiconductor junction of the main heating part of the LED device. It reflects the temperature value of the LED device under working conditions. The heat resistance of the chip and the phosphor is very high, and it basically has no effect on the life of the device.
The temperature rise of the tube and shell-the ambient temperature rise. Refers to the difference between the housing temperature of the LED device and the ambient temperature. It is a temperature value that can be directly measured, and it can directly reflect the degree of heat dissipation around the LED device. If the temperature rise is too high, the maintenance rate of the LED light source will be greatly reduced.
In addition, the design of LED lamps should not only improve the efficiency, light matching requirements and aesthetic appearance of the lamps, but also improve the heat dissipation of the lamps. The heat-conducting material is used, and the heat sink is made of nano-materials. The thermal conductivity of the lamp has increased by 30%. In addition, there is a need for better mechanical and sealing performance. The radiator must be dust-proof. The temperature rise of the LED lamp should be less than 30 degrees.
Post time: Sep-01-2021