The 九色视频 is proud of the excellent teaching, breakthrough research and creative achievements and meaningful engagement of our faculty.听The Presidential Engagement Fellows program was established to share these accomplishments with the citizens of Missouri in their own communities. This effort allows our faculty to make personal connections and deliver on our important mission to disseminate and apply knowledge for the benefit of all Missourians.
To participate in the Presidential Engagement Fellows program, faculty members are nominated or can self-nominate at the campus level based on their demonstrated excellence, as well as their ability to communicate their research to the public.听Fellows participate in a training and orientation session and represent the UM System at a minimum of 3-5 speaking events per year.
This program is administered by the UM System Office of Engagement and Outreach.
Click on a header to expand a selection and uncover additional information about the topic.
>>For information about past Presidential Engagement Fellows, please visit the Previous Cohorts webpage.
As you complete your request for a speaker from the Presidential Engagement Fellows program, please keep the following in mind:
- There is no cost to your group to host a speaker; their participation is covered as part of the Presidential Engagement Fellows program.
- Speakers are booked on a first come, first served basis, with preference to groups of 25 or more. We encourage groups to come together in requesting speakers.
- Speakers are scheduled according to availability; some speakers may be unavailable for an event.
- Plan ahead to allow sufficient time for the University to make necessary travel arrangements with the speaker and prepare travel logistics.
- Consider your audience and provide the necessary information with your request so speakers can tailor their remarks to fit your group.
- Consult the speaker information above for supporting materials.
If you have questions about requesting a speaker, please reach out to Ashley Rhode听(firstname.lastname@example.org) before completing your speaker request form.
See where fellows (from current and previous cohorts) have been in Missouri and beyond. Click on the markers on the map below to learn more about where fellows have presented across the state and around the country.